CFMA MEMBERSHIP - WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
CFMA has members in over 94 cities across the U.S. and Canada
CFMA’s dedication to the construction industry
One of them should be you……. and this is why!
CFMA’s Monthly Publication—Building Profits
- CFMA is the only national association dedicated entirely to the financial managers of the construction industry.
- CFMA is focused on the issues you are facing everyday.
- CFMA wants to help you.
CFMA’s Construction Industry Annual Financial Survey
- Covers construction financial management from the ground up.
- A publication designed directly for the CFO’s and controllers of construction companies.
- Keeps you current with issues involving tax, accounting, finance, information technology, human resources and many, many more.
- Provides comprehensive, aggregate information – not available anywhere else – organized by contractor type, dollar volume, and geographic region.
- Twenty key financial ratios for liquidity, profitability, leverage, and efficiency.
- Financial statements categorized and compiled by specialty, region, and revenue.
- Best-in-Class analysis by category.
- A “Hot Topic” section covering a different burning issue in construction financial management every year.
- Annual Conference & Exhibition – Three days of learning, networking, and social events – all designed to meet the specific needs of the construction financial professional.
- Joint conferences and seminars co-sponsored with such industry organizations as the AICPA, A/E/C, AGC, IRMI, DBIA, and others.
- The Basics of Construction Accounting and Specialized Knowledge Modules – Highly interactive basic and intermediate workshops facilitated by experienced instructors and presented in cooperation with CFMA chapters.
- CA101 – A basic course that introduces participants to the fundamentals as well as the construction-specific aspects of accounting.
- Advanced Leadership Seminar – An intensive, collaborative, three-day seminar that expands leadership skills and deepens self-understanding.
Please take the time to learn more about CFMA Membership.
Visit www.cfma.org today.