Please join your local CFMA Chapter for a Finance Executive/Controller panel discussion and Q&A, moderated by Joyce Farris, Managing Director – CBIZ.
Panel discussion will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Strategies to lead and manage an effective team,
- Operational vs. technical responsibilities of finance executives,
- Controller vs. CFO responsibilities,
- Role of finance executives in risk management process,
- Involvement in monthly/quarterly financial projections,
- Implementing an effective budgeting process,
- Recruitment and retention of finance/accounting personnel
If you have any other discussion topics or ideas, please send to Zach Lang, firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event and we will incorporate those into the panel discussion or Q&A portion of the program.
- Mandy Kruger, VP – Regional Finance Director – JE Dunn Construction
- Austin Delimont, Division Controller – Garney Construction
- Dustin Dewitt, Vice President – Controller – MMC Corp Companies
- Michelle Brewer, Controller - GBA
Please register by Friday, November 15th.
Date: Thursday, November 21st, 2019
Place: Grand Street Cafe, 4740 Grand Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri, 64112
Time: 7:30am - 9:00am (7:30am – coffee, 7:45am – breakfast, 8:00 – presentation)
Cost: $30 for members / $35 for non-members
RSVP: Please register online at http://cafe.cfma.org/KansasCity/RecentCommunityEventsDashboard
E-mail Tom Cunningham with any questions or problems regarding RSVP or payment at email@example.com
***If you are registering for the first time, then you will need to "create web account" after clicking "register now".
***To pay with credit card select “Check out with PayPal” under the Payment Options. Then select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” on the Paypal window.