Whether you are a mid-career professional, a senior executive, or just entering the job market CFMA Career Center offers professional services to help you build and manage your career for maximum potential for success.
If you are looking for a job or would like to post an opportunity check out the CFMA Career Center.
Check out job opportunities in our community!
Position: Director of Finance
Location: Kansas City
· Serves as key strategic partner to CEO and Board to drive improved financial results for the company
· Works with senior leadership on financial planning and due diligence on prospective merger/acquisition activity
· Oversees all operational accounting functions including month-end close, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable/collections, payroll, and financial forecasting/budgeting.
· Advises operational leadership on financial implications of projects/revenue targets and company profitability.
· Leads current team consisting of 4 staff and evaluates function/efficiency of the team and determines need for additional or different staff/roles
· Accounting or Finance degree and 10 years’ + experience
· Construction or related industry and percentage of completion accounting experience required
· Demonstrated experience driving growth, in addition to effectively managing daily accounting functions
· Proven leadership ability
· Demonstrated initiative and innovation
· Exceptional communication and influencing skills
For more information on this position and to apply please contact:
Managing Partner | M&B Search Group